County Offices, Courts, and the Landfill will all be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
The Office of the Larimer County Coroner/Medical Examiner is responsible for investigating any death that does not
occur from natural causes, including a death while a person is in custody or within 24
hours of being admitted to a hospital, as well as all fatal traffic deaths, homicides, and
suicides. The Coroner and his staff of medicolegal investigators work closely with law enforcement
agencies and are on-call 24 hours a day.
Latest News Releases
- Body Recovered May 11, 2016, Loveland, Colorado (May 11, 2016)
- May 9, 2016 Home Death on Gemini Court, Loveland, Colorado (May 11, 2016)
- Little Thompson River, Pinewood Springs, drownings (May 9, 2016)
- North Lake Park Incident (May 6, 2016)
- Boedecker Lake Drowning (May 3, 2016)
The Doe Network
The Doe Network – National missing persons and unidentified victims site