Larimer County Offices, Courts & District Attorney are closed Friday, July 3 for Independence Day
Landfill, Hazardous Waste and Recycle Center are open Friday, July 3 but closed Saturday, July 4
Landfill Business Office are closed July 3 & 4
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Parts of the Larimer County Virtual Courthouse website may be unavailable during maintenance on Tuesday, June 30 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Larimer County Fees to Change July 1, 2013
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jun 18, 2013
Michelle Yeager, 498-7696, Larimer County Planning, email@example.com
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, (970) 498-7150
Effective July 1, 2013, the following fees will be increasing.
- All building permit fees will increase 1.94 percent (%), on yearly evaluations based on the Consumer Price Index. More information http://larimer.org/building/
- Additionally, the Poudre School District Fee for certain newly-built homes will increase $110.
- Current Single Family Dwelling Fee: $1,600
- New Fee as of July 1, 2013: $1,710
- Transportation Capital Expansion Fees (TCEF), which are used to maintain adequate levels of service on Larimer County’s major road system, will also increase. All building permits that create new dwelling units, new commercial buildings or other traffic-generating activities are assessed this fee by the Larimer County Engineering Department.
The entire TCEF schedule is available here: http://larimer.org/engineering/development.htm
- Current TCEF Fee: $2,297
- New TCEF Fee as of July 1, 2013: $3,318
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.