County Offices, Courts, and the Landfill will all be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Larimer County Fees to Change July 1, 2013
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jun 18, 2013
Michelle Yeager, 498-7696, Larimer County Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, (970) 498-7150
Effective July 1, 2013, the following fees will be increasing.
- All building permit fees will increase 1.94 percent (%), on yearly evaluations based on the Consumer Price Index. More information http://larimer.org/building/
- Additionally, the Poudre School District Fee for certain newly-built homes will increase $110.
- Current Single Family Dwelling Fee: $1,600
- New Fee as of July 1, 2013: $1,710
- Transportation Capital Expansion Fees (TCEF), which are used to maintain adequate levels of service on Larimer County’s major road system, will also increase. All building permits that create new dwelling units, new commercial buildings or other traffic-generating activities are assessed this fee by the Larimer County Engineering Department.
The entire TCEF schedule is available here: http://larimer.org/engineering/development.htm
- Current TCEF Fee: $2,297
- New TCEF Fee as of July 1, 2013: $3,318