Comments: Please ensure that a detailed emergency communications plan is available, and that all staff and volunteers are familiar with the plan.
Food service at aid stations does not require a licensed vendor provided food and beverage service is limited to:
• Service of commercially prepared and individually packaged foods and beverages that do not require refrigeration. Examples include packaged candy, power bars, bottled water, soda or juice.
• Service of hot coffee, tea, instant hot beverages.
• Service of donuts, bagels or pastries that are commercially prepared and do not require refrigeration.
• Service of whole uncut fruits and vegetables.
• Service of water from a public supply transported and dispensed in clean containers designed for potable water service.
The Larimer County Department of Health & Environment is available to consult on food safety concerns, and on licensing provisions for vendors involving food service beyond that listed above. Information is available on our website at http://larimer.org/health/ehs/food.asp.
Adequate toilets need to be provided at the start/finish area and as necessary at aid stations.
This event will occur on County open space. Details regarding the number of facilities and capacity for the event need to be coordinated with the Natural Resources Department.
Doug Ryan Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (970) 498-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments: 1/17/14 Application has been forwarded to area manager for review. 2/14/2014 Fee worksheet was emailed to you today. Your event is approved by our department upon receipt of signed worksheet and payment in full. 3/12/14 partial payment received. Thank you. Special Event approved but still need signed fee worksheet. 3/12/14 signed fee worksheet returned. Special Event approved! Please remember fees due after event. Thank you!