Larimer County Offices, Courts & District Attorney are closed Friday, July 3 for Independence Day
Landfill, Hazardous Waste and Recycle Center are open Friday, July 3 but closed Saturday, July 4
Landfill Business Office are closed July 3 & 4
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Recycle Center – eCycling Services
Larimer County Recycle Center / WM Recycling
5887 S. Taft Hill Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
For information: Call (970) 372-3362
*To drop-off eCycling take far right lane into the Landfill and follow "Electronics Recycling" signs to the small building at the truck scale; place items on the scale and go to the window to pay.
- Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Items should not be left at other times. The site is under surveillance and drop off times will be strictly enforced.
- The cost is $.40 per pound for all acceptable materials.
- Cash only. We cannot accept credit cards or checks.
- Computers / CPU's
- Computer peripherals (mice, keyboards, speakers)
- Computer monitors
- Fax machines / photocopiers / printers
- Microwave ovens
- Toner cartridges
- Televisions and VCR's
- Home and office phones
- DVD players and electric alarm clocks
- Cell phones
- Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washer/dryer, etc)
- Any unit containing sludge or liquids
- Fire and smoke alarms and detectors
- Non-decontaminated medical equipment
This program will be continued until rescinded by Waste Management and their corporate sponsors.