Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Rules for Making Reservations
To reserve, go to www.larimercamping.com, or call (800) 397-7795.
- Tipis are available between May 1 and October 15
- Each tipi sleeps four adults comfortably. Four adults and two children would also sleep comfortably
- Tipis are 16' in diameter
- There is a liner on the ground, but plan to bring cots or good sleeping pads and all of your own bedding with you
- $35 per night
- Tent pad for one additional tent
- Total site capacity: Up to six people in the tipi and up to two people in an additional tent
- Firegrate and picnic table
- Two parking spaces about 40-50 feet from the cabin
- Electric lights inside the tipi
- Water and restrooms located nearby
(all Natural Resources regulations apply)
- Tipi check-in:
- Check in at the LCNR Administrative Offices, 1800 S. CR 31, Loveland, CO 80537 during regular business hours. Offices located below Carter Lake and Flatiron Reservoirs.
- No dogs allowed inside the tipis
- No smoking inside
- No open flames or cooking inside
- One tent allowed per tipi
- Six people maximum inside the tipi and two maximum outside. Total site capacity is eight.