Larimer County Offices, Courts & District Attorney are closed Friday, July 3 for Independence Day
Landfill, Hazardous Waste and Recycle Center are open Friday, July 3 but closed Saturday, July 4
Landfill Business Office are closed July 3 & 4
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Rules for Making Reservations
To reserve, go to www.larimercamping.com, or call (800) 397-7795.
- Tipis are available between May 1 and October 15
- Each tipi sleeps four adults comfortably. Four adults and two children would also sleep comfortably
- Tipis are 16' in diameter
- There is a liner on the ground, but plan to bring cots or good sleeping pads and all of your own bedding with you
- $35 per night
- Tent pad for one additional tent
- Total site capacity: Up to six people in the tipi and up to two people in an additional tent
- Firegrate and picnic table
- Two parking spaces about 40-50 feet from the cabin
- Electric lights inside the tipi
- Water and restrooms located nearby
(all Natural Resources regulations apply)
- Tipi check-in:
- Check in at the LCNR Administrative Offices, 1800 S. CR 31, Loveland, CO 80537 during regular business hours. Offices located below Carter Lake and Flatiron Reservoirs.
- No dogs allowed inside the tipis
- No smoking inside
- No open flames or cooking inside
- One tent allowed per tipi
- Six people maximum inside the tipi and two maximum outside. Total site capacity is eight.