Larimer County Offices, Courts, and Landfill are all closed on Monday, Sept. 5, 2016 for the Labor Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County are not interrupted by closures.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Larimer Flood 2013 - New Transportation Bulletin - Continued Progress!
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Nov 8, 2013
CONTACT: Martina Wilkinson, LC Engineering, (970) 498-5731, email@example.com
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager/PIO, 970 498-7150, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Fort Collins, Colorado – Larimer County’s Engineering Department has released its weekly Larimer County Flood 2013 Transportation Bulletin showing progress to date on the repair and rebuilding of flood damaged road corridors countywide.
• CR 27 corridor between Stove Prairie and the Poudre Canyon (SH 14) has re-opened.
• CR 43 (Devil’s Gulch Road) primitive road has now been built in excess of five miles from Drake towards Glen Haven. The road is open for local traffic (credentials required) all day on Sundays. During the week, the road is open for use during non-construction hours after 5:30 pm and before 6:30 am each day. All-wheel drive vehicles with higher clearance are recommended.
• CR 47 to Big Elk Meadows primitive road is passable and is open for restricted access. The road is open for local traffic all day on Sundays. During the week, the road is open for use during non-construction hours after 5:30 pm and before 6:30 am each day. Please have credentials or other information such as utility bill with you. CR 47 remains a rough, primitive road with a low water crossing which requires a 4-wheel drive vehicle with high clearance.
• The process for bridge repair or installation of temporary structures in the Big Thompson Canyon is underway.
• Temporary repairs on CR 63 (Fish Creek Road) will begin on Monday, November 11, 2013.
Information is detailed in the weekly Transportation Bulletin available at the County’s flood page on the Virtual Courthouse at: http://www.larimer.org/flooding2013/. Citizens are encouraged to subscribe to the web site to receive information automatically as it is published.
# # #