Larimer County Offices, Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are all closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2015.
County Offices are also closed on Friday, November 27 while the Courts, District Attorney, Landfill, Household Hazardous Waste, and Recycle Center are open.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Program Mgr Audit & Program Development
Establishes auditing processes to ensure compliance of Colorado State standards relating to Larimer County Community Corrections (LCCC), ensures compliance with policies and operating procedures for Community Corrections, Larimer County Alternative Sentencing Department (ASD) and Larimer County Pretiral Services (PTS). Produces reports to management staff across the division to ensure standards are being meet and policies and procedures are adhered to. Develops new programs within the Criminal Justice Services Division as well as programs outside of the division, but within the criminal justice system.
The following statements are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities of the job. The organization retains the right to modify or change the duties and responsibilities of the job at any time.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
Receives general supervision form the Criminal Justice Division Director.
Supervision exercised: Functional authority over new projects or persons required to provide audit information as designated by the division or department directors.
Introduce, develop, implement, and monitor processes, policies and procedures that are aimed at improved compliance and performance within the division.
Conduct assessments to determine project scope and priorities and assure that programs operate within their limitations and parameters.
Provide programmatic analysis, review, research, and strategy recommendations to management.
Work closely with agency management and line-staff to learn the impact new programs may have on worker performance and help identify barriers to efficient and effective operations to meet required standards long with policies and procedures.
Identify areas where policy and procedures may be in conflict with state required standards and facilitate corrections to the process.
Document the results of audits to the appropriate managers quarterly and at year end.
Work closely with the data report developer on projects, data analysis, and planning.
Participate in goal development and the development and monitoring of benchmarks and measures for the division.
Act as divisional representative at division and agency internal and external meetings and workgroups as appropriate.
Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Knowledge and experience in alternative to incarceration programs.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to program areas and their impact on operations and grant eligibility.
- Ability to develop auditing processes and conduct audits within the division and departments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external agency staff at all levels including outside agency partners.
- Ability to coordinate data needs to enhance audit reporting.
- Ability to direct and coordinate projects and programs.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Maintain familiarity with current trends, best practices and evidence based programs within alternative to incarceration programs and pretrial release.
- Five years experience working in the criminal justice field having direct contact with offenders. Three years of supervisory experience within the criminal justice field.
- Proven success in the development of offender and/or pretrial defendant programs.
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Criminal Justice, Sociology, or a related field. Experience within the field may substitute for all or a portion of this requirement.