County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Correctional Services Workers TEMP
Provide coverage for Larimer County Community Corrections Department's Day Reporting Center, Pre-Trial, Transportation, and Residential programs (a 24-hour facility) on an on-call basis.
The following statements are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities of the job. The organization retains the right to modify or change the duties and responsibilities of the job at any time.
- Deliver department services in a specifically assigned area.
- Initiate and maintain case records and statistical data including documentation of service delivery and client activity.
- Conduct search activities consistent with department policy including random client body searches, room and facility searches, building and ground security checks, supervision and collection of urine specimens and breathalyzers, completion of residential count sheets, and the monitoring and verification of client activities at home, at work, and in the community.
- Transport clients in county vehicles.
- Supervise clients during assigned shifts including client sign-out and sign-in, compliance with house rules, completion of residential daily chores, and client location monitoring.
- Maintain current, accurate, and chronological case notes, incident reports, and other required documentation.
- Use and maintain County property in a safe and professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Transport clients in County vehicles.
- Verify information through phone contact.
- Work at a computer and/or laptop for extended periods of time.
- Be physically mobile and provide own transportation.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three months experience in a correctional setting is preferred.
- English/Spanish bilingual helpful.
- Possession of a valid Colorado Driver's License.