County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Citizen Info Center Coordinator
Plans and manages operations and personnel of the Citizen Information Center engaged in providing primary customer service activities and direction to citizens requesting service within Larimer County Courthouse Offices.
The following statements are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities of the job. The organization retains the right to modify or change the duties and responsibilities of the job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Receives general direction from the Recording Manager.
- Exercises direct and indirect supervision over all employees of the Citizen Information Center.
- Recommend the formulation and revision of policy, regulations, methodologies, procedures, and strategies to attain organizational goals.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the functions of the Citizen Information Center including the training function.
- Assign, direct, and supervise activities of assigned staff, ensuring adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards; administer or make recommendations for routine personnel matters affecting subordinates including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, scheduling work hours, granting leave, appraising performance, disciplining, and submitting such records and reports as required by County policies and procedures.
- Plan and implement new legislation and other changes on existing policies, procedures and systems.
- Assist personnel in solving problems relating to appropriate interpretation of recording laws; provide advice and consultation concerning policy issues associated with compliance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Direct the evaluation of programs work efficiency, cost effectiveness, customer service, and compliance with regulations and statutory requirements; approve and ensure necessary modifications are made.
- Assist with departmental budget planning and implementation for the Citizen Information Center; monitor program and staff requirements; work with department budget representative to identify budget requests and development of the annual budget.
- Attend meetings and participate on County, local, and state committees related to recording functions to ensure County and department needs are considered and met; advise management staff and department staff of activities and actions; maintain an awareness of activities in other counties and other states pertaining to recording programs and policies.
- Attend seminars, conferences, workshops, classes, lectures, etc., as appropriate, to enhance and maintain knowledge of trends and developments in field; review professional journals, attend association and professional meetings; and otherwise maintain contacts with professionals to facilitate exchange of information.
- Provide public relations support as appropriate to keep media and community informed of legislation, budget, and programs.
- Prepare and direct the preparation of clear, accurate, and informative statistical, financial and other related reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommendations; present information to Clerk and Recorder or assigned Manager.
- Perform all functions of Citizen Information Center on an as needed basis.
- Perform Clerk to the Board duties as required.
- Coordinate Board of Equalization and oversee all Liquor Licensing responsibilities.
- Perform Payroll Representative duties.
- Perform other duties as appropriate or necessary for performance of the job.
- Supervisory principles, procedures, and methods including selection, training, discipline, and evaluation.
- Modern office practices and procedures.
- Principles, practices, and objectives as related to recording in the Clerk and Recorder's Office.
- Scope and application of laws and regulations pertaining to all customer service functions.
- Read and comprehend department and County rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standard operation procedures.
- Budget management and resource allocation according to governmental standards and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret federal and state laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to all customer service functions.
- Provide professional customer service to clients and public.
- Supervise and mentor professional and support staff in a productive and positive manner.
- Act as an official representative of the County in a professional manner with local and state, agencies and organizations.
- Organize material and present information clearly and concisely in verbal and written form.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other County employees, representatives of other agencies and organizations, and members of the community.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience in a Clerk and Recorder function or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a related field.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Colorado Driver's License.