County Offices and Courts will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016 in observance of the President's Day Holiday. The Landfill will be open.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Letter of Completion
When is a Letter of Completion issued instead of a C.O.? Examples:
- Accessory structures, such as barns, sheds, & detached garages.
- Minor residential alterations & additions, such as, garages, porches, decks, sunrooms and small additions.
- Minor additions or alterations of a commercial building.
- Shell buildings.
What steps are required to obtain a Letter of Completion?
- Need to obtain a final approval from all agencies that approved the permit.
- Meet all conditions of approval of the permit. Conditions of approval are printed on your new Building Permits and on the back of the permit card.
- Bring in permit card showing all approvals, proof that all conditions are met, and request a Letter of Completion.