The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse website may be unavailable during maintenance on Wednesday, June 3 from 6 - 8 p.m. MST.
Letter of Completion
When is a Letter of Completion issued instead of a C.O.? Examples:
- Accessory structures, such as barns, sheds, & detached garages.
- Minor residential alterations & additions, such as, garages, porches, decks, sunrooms and small additions.
- Minor additions or alterations of a commercial building.
- Shell buildings.
What steps are required to obtain a Letter of Completion?
- Need to obtain a final approval from all agencies that approved the permit.
- Meet all conditions of approval of the permit. Conditions of approval are printed on your new Building Permits and on the back of the permit card.
- Bring in permit card showing all approvals, proof that all conditions are met, and request a Letter of Completion.