County Offices, Courts, and the Landfill will all be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
The mission of the Budget Office is to assist decision makers make informed choices for the provision of services and capital assets and to promote stakeholder participation in the decision process.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a comprehensive budget system and providing financial management information to the County Manager and Board of County Commissioners so that sound financial decisions can be made.
- Advise, inform, and make recommendations to county officials on financial and programmatic matters leading to the effective and efficient use of available resources.
- Coordination of all budget policy activities of county government.
- Preparation of the annual county budget and capital program, analyzing the fiscal impact of all proposed county actions and relevant proposed state legislation and providing management and operational review and assistance to county agencies.
- Certify all tax levies and revenue.
- Provide clear and complete public information regarding each year's budget.