Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:53-7:55)
a. Approval of December 9, 2016 WDB meeting minutes
4. Workforce Center Policy Review *Vote* (Mark Johnston) (7:55 - 8:00)
a. P&P-03-103: WIOA Eligibility Determination and Documentation Policy
b. P&P-03-104: WIOA Adult Priority of Service Policy
c. P&P-03-105: WIOA Supportive Services Policy
5. Data Presentations (Jacob Castillo) (8:00 – 9:00)
a. Patrick Holwell, Workforce Economist, Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
b. Bruce Biggi, Senior VP for Business Development, Northern Colorado Economic Alliance
6. WDB Data Dashboard Metrics (Mike O’Connell) (9:00 – 9:20)
and Next Steps (Jerry Thurber) (9:20
8. Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:25 – 9:30)
9. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.