County Offices, Courts, and the Landfill will all be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 for the Memorial Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Jerry Thurber) (7:50 - 7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Jerry Thurber) (7:53 - 7:55)
a. Approval of February 10, 2016 WDB meeting minutes *Vote*
4. Local and Regional WIOA Plans *Vote* (Joni Friedman & Jerry Thurber) (7:55 - 8:05)
a. Larimer County Workforce Center Local Plan
b. Central Region Plan
5. WDB Data Dashboard Metrics Update (Jerry Thurber) (8:05 – 8:10)
6. Sector Partnership Overview (Gen Ponce-Pore & Rusty Shawley) (8:10 – 8:15)
7. Northern Colorado Sector Partnership Panel (Rusty Shawley) (8:15 – 9:10)
a. Invited Panelists
· Dave Carlson, Manufacturing Sector Partnership
· Lanny Hass, Thompson Valley High School
· Jonas McKinley, Health Sector Partnership
· Lynn Vosler, Front Range Community College
· ShaJuana Williams, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
8. Panel Q&A (Rusty Shawley) (9:10 -9:25)
9. Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:25 - 9:30)
10. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.