County Offices, Courts and Landfill will be closed on Monday, July 4 for the Independence Day Holiday. Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Jerry Thurber) (7:50 - 7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Jerry Thurber) (7:53 - 7:55)
a. Approval of February 10, 2016 WDB meeting minutes *Vote*
4. Local and Regional WIOA Plans *Vote* (Joni Friedman & Jerry Thurber) (7:55 - 8:05)
a. Larimer County Workforce Center Local Plan
b. Central Region Plan
5. WDB Data Dashboard Metrics Update (Jerry Thurber) (8:05 – 8:10)
6. Sector Partnership Overview (Gen Ponce-Pore & Rusty Shawley) (8:10 – 8:15)
7. Northern Colorado Sector Partnership Panel (Rusty Shawley) (8:15 – 9:10)
a. Invited Panelists
· Dave Carlson, Manufacturing Sector Partnership
· Lanny Hass, Thompson Valley High School
· Jonas McKinley, Health Sector Partnership
· Lynn Vosler, Front Range Community College
· ShaJuana Williams, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
8. Panel Q&A (Rusty Shawley) (9:10 -9:25)
9. Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:25 - 9:30)
10. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.