Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak Street, Fort
2. Call to Order (Nancy Patton) (7:50 -7:53)
a. Roll call
b. Review agenda
c. Public comment on topics not on the agenda
3. Consent Calendar (Nancy Patton) (7:53-7:55)
a. Approval of the June 8, 2016 WDB meeting minutes *Vote*
4. MOU Review *Vote* (Mark Johnston and Marcy Kasner) (7:55 - 8:10)
a. Front Range Community College – Carl Perkins Act
b. Front Range Community College – Centers for Adult Learning
c. Senior Community Service Employment Program – SER Jobs for Progress National, Inc.
d. Fort Collins Housing Authority
e. Community Services Block Grant
f. CDLE - Division of Unemployment Insurance
g. CDLE – Jobs for Veterans State Grant
5. WDB Data Dashboard (Jacob Castillo) (8:10 – 8:30)
6. Breakout Groups (Jerry Thurber) (8:30 – 9:25)
a. Workforce Symposium Planning and WDB Participation
b. August 10, 2016 WDB Economic Development Topic Presentation Planning
7. Next Steps and Other Business (Jerry Thurber) (9:25 - 9:30)
8. Adjourn (9:30)
VISION: Cultivate a well-trained, productive, and competitive workforce in our region.
MISSION: Connect community, government, business, and education to shape a robust, talented, and sustainable workforce.
PURPOSE: Strengthen our workforce and communities by providing an interactive forum where workforce issues can be heard, partnerships formed, and solutions created.