LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, December 17, 2013/7:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. APPROVAL OF THE October 22, 2013 MINUTES
C. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR:
· Cote Setback Variance, File #13-BOA0964
*1. SMITH/SACK SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #13-BOA0968
Request: A setback variance request to allow an existing deck to be 11.1 feet from the front property line and 3 feet from the side property line instead of the required 25 feet street/road setback and the 5 foot side setback listed in Section 4.1.5.B of the Larimer County Land Use Code.
Location: Southwest quarter of Section 1, Township 7 North, Range 70 West; 809 Redwood Court, Bellvue; located west of Horsetooth Reservoir and County Road 25G.
Applicant: Marc & Allison Smith-Sacks - 916 Swanton View Rd., Davenport, CA 95017
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends approval of the Smith/Sacks Setback Variance #2, File #13-BOA0968, subject to the following conditions:
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.
4. After the applicant applies for a building permit but prior to foundation pour, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado licensed land surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this development.
E. FLOOD RESPONSE VIDEO – “LIFE AFTER THE FLOOD”