LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, August 25, 2015/7:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. APPROVAL OF THE May 26, 2015 MINUTES
C. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR:
· Wilford Setback Variance, File #15-BOA1021
Request: Setback Variance for a proposed garage to be located 40 feet on the North East Side and 30 feet on the South East side where 45 feet is required according to Section 4.1.6.B.2 of the Larimer County Land Use Code and to also correct encroachments with existing residence on setbacks. Setbacks at NE corner to be 38 feet where 45 feet is required according to Section 4.1.6.B.2 of the Larimer County Land Use Code and setbacks at South East corner to be 38 feet where 50 feet is required according to Section 4.1.6.B.2 of the Larimer County Land Use Code.
Location: Lot 15, Glacier View Meadows, 7th PUD. East side of McKenna Court and West of Maroon Bell Circle. 34 McKenna Court, Livermore, CO 80536.
Applicant/Owner: Marsha Trampe/Larry G - 34 McKenna Court, Livermore, CO 80536
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends approval of the Trampe Variance of Lot 15, Glacier View Meadows 7th PUD, File # 15-BOA1027, subject to the following conditions :
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the Variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Larimer County Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction. This may include additional Variance requests for the above mentioned structures that do not have building permits or inspection approvals.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.
4. After the applicant applies for a building permit but prior to foundation pour, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado Licensed Land surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this development.