LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday, April 26, 2016/6:00 P.M. / Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. APPROVAL OF THE March 22, 2016 MINUTES
C. APPROVAL OF THE FINDINGS & RESOLUTIONS FOR:
· Hardle Setback Variance, File #16-BOA1057
D. TABLED ITEM FROM MARCH 22, 2016 DISCUSSION ITEM:
*1. GONZALES-MEDINA SETBACK VARIANCE, FILE #16-BOA1061
Request: Setback variance for an existing shed to be 20.3 feet from the rear property line where 25 feet is required per Section 4.1.11.B.2.A of the Larimer County Land Use Code and 5.4 feet from the side lot line where 7 feet is required per Section 4.1.11.B.2.B. of the Larimer County Land Use Code.
Location: 17-07-68; located at 3031 E. Locust St., Fort Collins.
Applicant/Owner: Armanda Gonzalez-Medina - 1516 E. 4th Street, Loveland, CO 80537
Owner: Salvador Gonzalez - 604 Kimberly Dr., Fort Collins, CO 80524
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Gonzalez-Medina Setback Variance File #16-BOA1061 subject to the following condition(s):
1. Failure to comply with any conditions of the Variance approval may result in reconsideration of the use and possible revocation of the approval by the Board of Adjustment.
2. All future additions or buildings that would be within setbacks as defined in the Land Use Code must go through the proper county review and planning process prior to construction. This may include additional variance requests for the above mentioned structures that do not have building permits or inspection approvals.
3. This approval shall automatically expire in one year unless the applicant takes affirmative action consistent with this approval.
4. Prior to further construction, the Larimer County Building Department must be provided with a written certification by a Colorado Licensed Land surveyor that the proposed structure is located where shown on the Larimer County approved Plot Plan for this Department.