LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Monday, September 26, 2016/3:00 P.M./Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ITEM TABLED TO OCTOBER 10, 2016
· ANDERSON NON CONFORMING USE APPEAL
D. PUBLIC HEARING CONSENT ITEMS: *Will not be discussed unless requested by
Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. NORTH PARKER MINOR LAND DIVISION, FILE #16-LAND3531
Staff Contacts: Rob Helmick, Planning, Clint Jones Engineering, Doug Ryan, Health
Request: Minor Land Division to create two lots from a 39 acre tract. One lot of 15 acres will contain the existing residence and lot 2 of 24 acres is not for residential purposes and will be restricted from further development, until a subdivision or annexation to the city of Loveland.
Location: 520 East County Road 16, South of the City of Loveland
Applicant: Intermill Land Surveying/Rob - 1301 N. Cleveland Ave., Loveland CO 80537
Owner: John R. Parker - 610 County Road 16, Loveland CO 80537
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends that if the Board of County Commissioners determines to Approve the North Parker Minor Land Division file #16-LAND3531 it should be subject to the following condition(s) and authorization for the chairman to sign the plat when the conditions are met and the plat is presented for signature:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met and the Final Plat recorded by March 13, 2017 or this approval shall be null and void.
2. Prior to the recordation of the Final Plat, the application shall make technical corrections required by the Larimer County Engineering Department.
3. Right of Way for CR 16 shall be corrected to reflect a 50 foot half width.
4. The applicant will provide the ROW encroachment agreement due to the placement of an existing structure, in ROW to be dedicated.