Larimer County Offices, Courts & District Attorney are closed Friday, July 3 for Independence Day
Landfill, Hazardous Waste and Recycle Center are open Friday, July 3 but closed Saturday, July 4
Landfill Business Office are closed July 3 & 4 Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Agricultural Advisory Board
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
12:30 to 3:00 pm
Larimer County Extension Office
1525 Blue Spruce Drive, Fort Collins
1. 12:30 pm Call to order, Introduction of guests, Chair Report – Gail Meisner
2. 12:40 pm Representative, Representative, Jeni Arndt will give a report on
Legislative session. In the Seventieth Colorado General Assembly she served on the House Agriculture, Livestock & Natural Resources Committee ; House Business Affairs and Labor Committee ; and the House Local Government Committee. In addition she has been appointed to serve on the Water Resources Review Committee and the Colorado Commission of Higher Education in an advisory capacity.
3. 1:00 pm Commissioner Lew Gaiter – Interaction and discussion of Ag and community related issues.
5. 1:40 pm Consideration of minutes from May 13, 2015 meeting
6. 1:45 pm Task force reports and presentations
- Animal Cruelty
7. 2:25 pm Immigration – Set up committee members
8. 2:35 pm Committee Reports
- Water Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Education Committee
9. 2:55 Announcements:
- Next meeting – September 9. 12:30 pm