MEETING MINUTES August 21, 2007
LAPORTE AREA PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm at the West Fort Collins Water District, LaPorte.
Members Present: Susanne Cordery-Cotter, Nancy Grice, Mandy Kotzman, Ed Ott, Paul Resseguie, Cordelia Stone, Will Wade & Ed Stoner
Staff Present: Jill Bennett - Planning Dept.
Guests Present: Randy Ubanks – New County Commissioner.
The meeting agenda was adopted
The meeting minutes from December 19, 2006 were adopted with one edit: The word “amoeba” is to be deleted in section 2.
· Two fires were at Lions Park
· Bingham Hill Road was officially named Bingham Hill Rd.
· LaPorte schools are still having problems with too few pupils. Only 14 students in Kindergarten.
· The Stegner Gravel pit is being investigated to find out where they have not fulfilled their obligations. The lack of a burm around the pit is an example of non-compliance. Stegner Pit should be done by the end of the year. A “Past Bad Acts” was discussed as a means to insure obligations are fulfilled.
· John Lynn filled us in on problems with the HOA in his area. There is also the probability of a subdivision.
Adjourned to work session at 8:25 p.m.